Yep, driving along and there’s those caution signs. Nevermind that, I’m having a blast! I’m driving on fumes and drinking gasoline!
I’ll just finish the magnetic storage, so I’ll have a place to put all these cool minis once I finish….wait, my weighted base discs aren’t magnetic at the bottom!? *SWERVE!!*
Well, we managed to mostly make it past that turn. But we did lose Engleburtto to that tree…..he looks pretty shook up!
What if we try some green stuff and I-ROW Baking Soda/Superglue?
A bit of paint later, and back to the road of recovery…
Okay now, let’s get everyone back on the bus…!
And that’s how things went a couple weeks ago. The planned “finish the damned Dwarves” got a bit sidetracked as I rebased them all to work with a magnetic storage idea. I rebased the Goliaths at the same time. I was a bit proud of salvaging that nearly destroyed base with green stuff and whatnot. Though I probably did it just so I wouldn’t have to repaint it. Which is dumb, because painting is less work than green stuffing. Also, I got to play with Baking Soda/Superglue combo, which I’ve seen ImperialRebelOrk use on his site quite often. Not sure that will replace my current method, but it’s a very nicething to add to the tool belt.
Despite the detour, the Dwarves did get finished. I’ll either get pics up this week or next. I cursed myself for getting sidetracked for sure, but it’s progress and once I work out the finer details, I’ll share my magnetic storage solution as well.
Oh yea, this is “part 1”, so there will be another story to share …